Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

xiao xiao

xiao xiao is the amazing legend of stick figure animations. but as time passes our styles improve. this style needs to be improved

Night of the sticky dead5 Night of the sticky dead5

MY FAVORITE SERIES

i probably watched night of the sticky dead a long time ago, and it turned out to be my favorite series, choice of music, and funny humor. thank you for finishing it and it's cool to see a discontinued series.. well be continued.

Trendy! Trendy!

EVERYONE'S DOING THE FISH

YEAH YEAH YEAH

MetalDart responds:

UH! >:U

AH! D:

The Kitten Game The Kitten Game

a whole month?

you spent a whole month on a clicking game? people are getting slower nowadays.. it's alright but it's not that fun.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Great game!

The graphics were a bit okay, but I loved playing it. Congrats on getting on the news!

To Aussie-boi: The reason why this submission has controversy more than the titanic game is because.. well think about it this way. The more kills the less sympathy is given.

Student park Student park

For people who say this is a copy of Lemmings

If you say this is a copy of Lemmings and decide to vote low, you are stupid. Stupid Person: "WELL THEY STOLE DA SCRIPT FROM LEMMINGS". That's kind of impossible. You have to amazed by how great the script is, there are no bugs at all (none that I know off) This is an amazing game, they recreated Lemmings for us, appreciate it.